Level: Fewbie and above - NO NEWBIE ALLOWED.
When: 5 June 2020, Friday.
Meeting time: 4:00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions - and already inflated)
Action Plan: Evening drive
Meeting Point: Near Solar Park - https://goo.gl/maps/mCzXReD13McjR18F7
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
Approximate finish time: 8:00 PM
End Point: https://goo.gl/maps/mCzXReD13McjR18F7
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
- 1 Lead Marshal + 2 Senior Members + 9 Members.
- If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
- Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
- Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
- Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
- Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.