COVID19 Compliant - Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Area 53 - Sharjah - 04 Sep 2020

Emmanuel

26 minutes ago, J J said:

@Emmanuel signing out of this for the evening recovery session.

Home minister and the chief ministers( wife n kids)  allows me to go only mornings when they are asleep - fell on my knees for an evening exception   :))  

P.S. @Rinelle Sanaani and @Febin Frederic -  the Jeepers will take on @Chaitanya D 's hill climb challenge lol.

@J J I think we need some training on this topic too. Training to get permissions easily for off roading!!😜

• Haha (+1) 6

28 minutes ago, Chaitanya D said:

@J J I think we need some training on this topic too. Training to get permissions easily for off roading!!😜

You need to provide us with this secret information as you are doing the max number of drives in the club

• Haha (+1) 6

58 minutes ago, J J said:

@Emmanuel signing out of this for the evening recovery session.

Home minister and the chief ministers( wife n kids)  allows me to go only mornings when they are asleep - fell on my knees for an evening exception   :))  

P.S. @Rinelle Sanaani and @Febin Frederic -  the Jeepers will take on @Chaitanya D 's hill climb challenge lol.

@J J we wont let you down... hahaHha.. @Febin Frederic surely has a lot of tricks to deal with @Chaitanya D .. hahahahah

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Srikumar said:

You need to provide us with this secret information as you are doing the max number of drives in the club

hahaha..i was about to ask him the same. @Chaitanya D time to reveal the truth

• Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Srikumar said:

1 hour ago, Febin Frederic said:

hahaha..i was about to ask him the same. @Chaitanya D time to reveal the truth

Open secret- I keep my better half happy always and hence all drive requests are granted 😆😜.

On a serious note I am off on Fridays while she is at work most of the times, hence it is a win-win situation for both.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

6 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Open secret- I keep my better half happy always and hence all drive requests are granted 😆😜.

On a serious note I am off on Fridays while she is at work most of the times, hence it is a win-win situation for both.

Ah this is easy , no training required for that .. we need seasoned folks who can train us for dealing with the better halves :)) ..

8 hours ago, Srikumar said:

This is an epic comment hahahaha

• Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use