COVID compliant Fewbie Morning Desert Drive: Al Lisali to Qudra 11 Sep 2020

Wrangeld

All these sounds like I missed a drive which I shouldn’t have.. Kudos to all those who got such fast fingers. Around 7pm is when usually we (tech guys) get super productive at work (Yes after fixing all the “IT” issues raised by other departments) and 7:01 Carnity drives are full 🤪. Need to find a solution for this problem. 

Thanks for posting the details and pictures .. @Wrangeld @Lorenzo Candelpergher @Lisa Pemberton I’m reading all to try to get a feel of it atleast 😂

See you all soon on sand 🤞

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1

Getting a place on a drive is an adrenaline rush in of itself! My Sunday evening from 6:55pm onwards is spent, heart racing, staring at my WhatsApp screen 😅. Hope to see you @Sreejith Sreenivasan on a drive soon!

Edited by Lisa Pemberton
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lisa Pemberton said:

Getting a place on a drive is an adrenaline rush in of itself! My Sunday evening from 6:55pm onwards is spent, heart racing, staring at my WhatsApp screen 😅. Hope to see you @Sreejith Sreenivasan on a drive soon!

Hi @Sreejith Sreenivasan.. I guess that would make a good use case for AI and automation 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Really sorry, somehow I slept through my alarm clock trying to tell me it's time to wake up. When I woke up it was just too late, but after @Wrangeld courtesy to take my call in between his briefing I dressed up and left home to play catch up. Unfortunately my second issue came with the Sharjah Ring Road being closed by Sharjah Police. Being already late I still kept heading towards Lisali. Once I reached Lisali and deflated I called @Wrangeld again and he immediately sent me his whereabouts. As I tried to make my way to the point it took me a good 45 minutes, I found some tracks and considering them to be the convoys tracks I kept the chase on.

Somewhere down the line I had split tracks and tried to follow one of them, unfortunately they lead me to a farm and out to the track with no sign of the convoy. To my luck there was a pop-out and I was sent another waypoint, but you guys were really quick as I reached that spot in about 20 minutes, but once again all I found were tire marks. Once again I followed the tire marks and once again found the tracks without the convoy. At this point I decided to head out and wait, but saw @Frederic and after learning there was a vehicle that needed help decided to help him out. When heading back in I saw you guys with huge smiles, and after witnessing the tracks you all had been through I knew that smile was not for me.😂

I had some extended fun with @Frederic and glad to see everyone exit safe and with smiles. Hopefully my alarm will be a bit more firm to wake me up on time from now on.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use