•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa to Murqab - Dubai - 19 Feb 2022

Kailas

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and Above

When:  19 Feb 2022 (Saturday)

Meeting time: 07:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/4bnDJ7vpVXEW3Nen8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

PS: COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on friday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on the Calendar below

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa to Murqab - Dubai - 19 Feb 2022
4 minutes ago, Kailas said:

Hi @Chris Wing,

If anyone drops out, I will add you. But for now the RSVP is closed.

You can join FB drives, I can see some spots available.

Cheers

Hi Kailas i have family event tomorrow morning, look forward to see you next time.

@Chris Wing bro take my spots enjoy the weekend

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi all,

Please find the convoy list for tomorrow.

1. Kailas-L

2. @Sunil Mathew-SL

3. @Rob S

4. @Joji varghese

5. @Rsjiv Samuel

6.. @Davie Chase

7. @Chris Wing

8. @Anoop Nair

9. @Russ-SW

We will be on channel 4 (44608125).

See you all tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 5

@Kailas thanks for the great drive today really enjoyed it, looking forward to seeing the drive stats. The wife enjoyed herself as well which is the most important thing, happy wife happy life lol. @Sunil Mathew-great SL

@Rob S@Joji varghese @Rsjiv Samuel @Chris Wing @Anoop Nair You guys were superb and made the drive very memorable, very few refusals etc. So we were able to enjoy a lot of KMs and fast flowing fun. Thanks @Russ great job at the back keeping us all safe and in line 

see you all in the sand very soon I hope 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Good evening all,

Thank you for joining the drive. It was one of the best drives I had driven. The initial plan was only to drive from Faqa to Murqab. But we had enough time to extend the drive to solar park.

Many thanks to @Russ for supporting the drive.

Everyone drove flawlessly that I could keep on stepping up the drive level. Special appreciation to @Rob S, who in spite of just having 1 FB+ drive experience, drove without any issue.

Please find the stats below: It is very identical to the IM drives I had in the past.

image.png.139b3a99c4b4c6d6847b372e66bcb3c4.png

@Junaid120120 & @Fabien Monleau were no show for the drive. Please plan better next time as there were members in WL who had missed the opportunity to join the drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use