Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Surprise at Faqaa - 16 Apr 2022

Islam Soliman

One of the best drives I’ve ever been on. As Rob says, it really showed the great team spirit that Carnity brings. Everyone came together to support each other and even though there were a few stucks and refusals, the patience and teamwork really shone through. 

thanks to @Islam Soliman and @JeromeFJ for leading an absolutely superb drive, to all the support crew and to every driver out yesterday. Can’t wait to get back out in the sand again. 

glad to hear the Prado made a speedy recovery @Rob S! American muscle to the rescue…

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

On 4/16/2022 at 5:59 PM, Islam Soliman said:

Congratulations @JeromeFJ for your first partial lead.. it’s a very special and dear moment to me too to see you taking off and leading, I don’t know how many drives we had together since you started but they are a lot.. I am only sad that this new step will not allow us to drive together often as we used to in the past but I will for sure every now and then jump on your drives to to enjoy being part of your convoy.

thanks @Rob S for supporting this special drive and for the amazing support not only in the center but man you were everywhere as usual .. great job Mr. Support; and thanks for your car battery too for being sooooo patient to stay with us until the tarmac before giving its last breath.. glad to hear it was an easy straightforward battery replacement with no further complications.

Thanks @Imteeazfor sweeping today and putting up with the destroyed tracks by the Truckers at the back.

@Nathan and @Mark D special thanks to you guys for the great spirit and teamwork staying with us and @Rob S until the car was out to the gas station and all passengers comfortably relaxing in the shade and thanks for the mighty Rebel for the tow 

@RiaanJH @Pieter Potgieter @DP1011 @Amr Aydin @Patrick van der Loo @Awais Zuberi thank you all guys for a wonderful drive and great teaming through the drive.. you all did amazing across all the challenges specially those of you marking their first F drive.. very well done

Can’t wait to the next opportunity to drive with you again.

Thank you @Islam Soliman you are an excellent leader to learn from, and always looking for the knowledge and the outcome from your drives.
@JeromeFJThank you for taking the lead and making us enjoy the rest of the drive, and I hope to drive in your convoy very soon.

Also the legendary @Rob S for the support and @Imteeaz for the sweep and the rest of the team.

Thanks for the rest of the team for the fun drive.

See you all soon

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use