•  
Advertise here

Buyers Guide for Insta 360 X3

Looper

31 minutes ago, Imteeaz said:

will test it (when i receive it) in coming weeks, when the weather is more user-friendly to my x3

A good point indeed. Normally I use it till my car shows a temperature of about 35 degrees after that it stops working, because it is too hot to operate. 

don't drive like its your last one.

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2023 at 11:29 AM, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

Hej, i am a happy owner of insta360 x3 too:) about lens protection i have got this model but didnt use it yet.

Lens Guards for Insta360 X3, Transparent Protective Case for Insta 360 ONE X3 Panoramic Action Camera Accessory https://amzn.eu/d/d0MIo3q

have you ever used it? What is your experience?

my first try:) without lens guards yet. @Looper gave me a feedback to use a shorter stick. Thank you for it, definitely i use it next time.

Hi @Jaro Tuzinsky, @DP1011 @Looper, I still see some graininess in the playback. I've been trying to figure out how to get my GoPro to produce better quality exports by playing around with different settings but I'm still getting video like this one what has graininess in it. Has anyone figured out how to get great settings from a GoPro or 360 X3 to export something high quality without noise and pixelisation? My recently posted videos have this issue as well.

Also, does the X3 come with software that helps you create videos with music, etc. similar to the GoPro Quik or are you also using some other editing software?

1 hour ago, Emanuel said:

Hi @Jaro Tuzinsky, @DP1011 @Looper, I still see some graininess in the playback. I've been trying to figure out how to get my GoPro to produce better quality exports by playing around with different settings but I'm still getting video like this one what has graininess in it. Has anyone figured out how to get great settings from a GoPro or 360 X3 to export something high quality without noise and pixelisation? My recently posted videos have this issue as well.

Also, does the X3 come with software that helps you create videos with music, etc. similar to the GoPro Quik or are you also using some other editing software?

Hej @Emanuel,

i use own 360 software and it is an user friendly and intuitive systems that works very well with music, video editing.

perhaps check this one:

if any issue with sound, it n my opinion it is a quality of used music.

jaro

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

28 minutes ago, Jaro Tuzinsky said:

Hej @Emanuel,

i use own 360 software and it is an user friendly and intuitive systems that works very well with music, video editing.

perhaps check this one:

if any issue with sound, it n my opinion it is a quality of used music.

jaro

Thanks Jaro, which mount are you using? Three suction cup mount?

@Emanuel You might want to look at the settings of the place you are uploading the video to.

For example, when I export from my gopro at 4k, or the insta, it looks amazing on my phone, as well as on the TV on my home network. But when I upload it to youtube/vimeo/instagram/facebook, or send via whatsapp the video is downsized and down sampled resulting in the grainyness.

youtube for example will re-encode your videos as well which depending on size and format you have uploaded in, take a bit of time to do. Watching is straight after uploading will not look as good as hours or days later once the re-encode is complete.

And yes i have same suction cup mount as @Jaro Tuzinsky

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use