•  
Advertise here

Is hyundai getting better?

hello!

i recently went to a hyundai showroom and test drove the latest hyundai ... I feel that this brand is really improving itself with the performance of its cars and their look. Nearly all the models were upgraded in their styling and I found the Sonata very nice looking. Wanted a couple of feedbacks on my opinion.

Hyundai has come a long way, in 2007 Hyundai's was ranked among the best cars in the world. When you see promotions comparing Hyundai's to BMW & Lexus, it means they are serious and mean business. I have a 2007 Santa Fe, and my experience is good. The quality, driving handling, and plastic interior is superior. It may be true that when Hyundai hit the market earlier it looked more junkier, they had few transmission problem. Later down the lane they pushed up their R&D invested millions of $, today I think they are the best, may be better than Honday and Toyota. Go have a test drive and do consider the price tag.

Hi David,

Sonata is among the few cars that gives you value for the price you pay. Everything from the fuel economy to the interiors and warranty, are the best if you compare them with its competitors. The car picks up really well and the car is comfortable to drive. I think no matter what car you have currently ... u won't regret buying a Sonata. Hyundai has also worked hard on its add-ons and the features incorporated in the car so hope you do try out this vehicle.

• 2 months later...

Hyundai has improved alot. Quality, price and models i would say awesome. I was wishing to own a lexus used before i bought sonata. But my dad was with hyundai. Since dad won and we bought sonata believe me i was like thankful. It had all features a car must have like navigation, ipod connection, aux, panaromic sunroof etc. and the drive was also smooth and engine quality also much better than toyota camry ( i used camry cause it falls price wise in same category). And when i drove camry 2013 owned by my cousin i was like thank God i didnt go for it. Now i have Azera and i miss my sonata. Hyundai has improved alot considering price, models, looks, interior, exterior etc.

• 4 months later...

Very Interesting Topic! I feel that somewhere Hyundai is one of the best options in cars. You go and look any segment in Hyundai, from hatchback to 4x4, they have improved a lot. I have Hyundai i30, and the driving experience of i30 is way better than other brands. Hyundai Focus on mechanical smoothness of the car along with comfort. Before Hyundai, I had Nissan Micra, but somewhere I mark Hyundai as the better competition in the world of cars than Nissan.