•  
Advertise here

What should I do?

Wow this minivan has really disappeared from the market and the roads :shock:

i am unfortunately stuck with one 2007 model - really good condition and wish to sell it off but before I do that I wanted to know If adding new tires and getting the interiors cleaned up a bit would do me any good towards raising its pricing. I was offered very less for it and thought I should spend a little money on it so that people could offer more. I just wana know if its worth it? I just don't want to end up spending more than what I am offered - you see...

Hi there basu

To be honest I think you are stuck with it in terms of pricing ... since you're right about its demand decreasing around the market. have it cleaned and touched - up a bit ... if your tires are fine and do not NEED to be changed then don't put that kind of money into it ... I bet the offers won't increase in terms of pricing. Honest opinion :)

• 4 weeks later...

I also agree with jake advise, if possible then push it as it is. For better offer take good pictures and keep car extra clean and while showing the car explain more on plus than on minus. Make it sound like you are emotionally attached and have loads of good memory. People like to hear happy things ;-)