•  
Advertise here

Our first "Kia Drive"

sportagepog, spizzles, Alnaser, dinno26, Sonu, Jin: Please list your mobile numbers guys. Thanks

1) sonu

2) jin

3) Gaurav (050 5258706, 0502110135)

4) Renjith (055 3721664)

5) Musthu (056 1264005)

6) dinno26

7) Ali (050 4857353)

8) sportagepog

9) spizzles

10) Alnaser

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank u so much guys... It was a real recovery for me from so many disasters.. ;)

Thanks gaurav for organising this, the lunch and for the stickers.. ... Thanks ali bhai for sharing awesome experiences.. Thanks sagar bhayya for excellent jokes (some were serious facts though... eg: necessity is the mother of...:D ) Thanks alex for joining me... And all those who missed it.. I can only say SORRY GUYS !! you really missed an AWESOME trip..

Above all...we made a really strong friendship.. Thanks again guys!!! You all are awesome.. :D and I trust I will be in for all future trips!!

Trip Report:

Met at ENOC petrol station on time and started with limited participation of three cars in total than expected. Had a nice drive to Al Ain with blessed weather making it more awesome. First stop en route was Al Ain dairy to refresh Ali Bhai childhood memory. Then break out in Al Ain for Friday prayer and immediately after prayer we drove to ALL TIME FAVORITE Hafeet road track. Kia Optima outperform Sportage and Cerato due to more power and lower stance giving better cornering at high speed. Spend almost 2-3 hours on top in various view points and had good introductory chat and view exchange. This chat session was good break out for all of us from our routine and everyone really enjoyed talking and chilling out on top of Jebel Hafeet with a nice cup of tea.

Then visited Green Mubazzarah and had much awaited lunch (quite late though). At 22 degree outside in lush green ambiance we enjoyed our lunch and again spend few hours discussing past memories of UAE, was quite a blast from the past to hear old stories of Dubai and Sharjah. At 6 PM we started back to Dubai and after few pit stops we ended the day with hope to have same day out very soon and with more Kia owners.

Let the pictures speak now:

post-2-140418462789_thumb.jpg

post-2-140418462809_thumb.jpg

post-2-140418462828_thumb.jpg

post-2-140418462848_thumb.jpg

post-2-140418462869_thumb.jpg

post-2-140418462889_thumb.jpg

post-2-140418462924_thumb.jpg

post-2-140418462956_thumb.jpg

post-2-14041846298_thumb.jpg

post-2-1404184630_thumb.jpg

Thanks Ali, Sagar, Renjith and Alex for the great company and excellent day out with Kia over long drive to Jebel Hafeet. Didn't realized how time flies in good company and we have to head back so soon. I also like to thank Dubbey who actually started the first thread over Kia Drive, because of which we all got this get together and social meet idea. Will definitely love to see you guys again with or without Kia, as friendship made today was definitely more important than the brand enthusiasm. Take care guys, have a lovely weekend.