Advertise here

Trips planned?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mountains are great as thats where the land rover is most at home, i don't think the 1st will be possible as will likely have a hang over :D:D:D:D:D but the weekend after may be good, if we can get a few more we can do a overnight stay as well i know just the route for an amazing relaxing drive and a great place to camp overnight. so start regitering here

VCO, are you off at the 1st? The weekends 23rd and 30th I plan to be off and using that days for campsites already.

I guess so , I need to be in BAhrain on 2nd but will probably use late flight on 1st or an early flight on 2nd so it should be ok

oh yes i know exactly where to go, we will all meet up near Mirdiff on the Hatta road (exact time and place to be sent to those who agree to come) and then i will take you through one of the not so well know wadis just inside Oman, (no passports required just ID card) although you may need Oman insurance but this can be purchased for around 150dhs for a few days, we will cross into Oman pick up a wadi trail which will take around 4-5 hours of off road driving (some of it very exciting) and then onto the campsite, in the morning i will take you back home through the standard hatta mountain route past the pools but with a little difference to the standard route and alot more fun then head home for lunch.

so whos up for it!

Family welcome, i will be taking mine, i'll call it a xmas drive (santa hat optional)