•  
Advertise here

CX9 repair workshops & spares

mask

Gentlemen,

Can anyone tell me about following;

1) Good workshop in DUBAI (Except Galadari)

2) Good workshop in ABU DHABI (Except Galadari-as they're slow and dont attend small jobs even informed to do so)

3) Where do I buy spares in DUBAI?

4) Where do I buy spares in ABU DHABI?

Any contact numbers would be helpful.

Thanks.

Any specific reason to avoid driving 30 mins extra and save 50% cost on labor and parts.

Drive to shj BM road and there are many shops selling Mazda original spares at 50% discount, and just behind these shops there are many workshop who can professionally fix those parts too. Labor will be lot cheaper than Dubai, as those workshop have lower overhead cost of rent and staff. Delmon ( 06 5331172) is good garage in Shj opp Alico little bit inside at back.

Thanks for sharing your experience, would go for it. Can I've the Navigating coordinates for that?

Reason being for searching another spare shops and workshop is;

1) Mazda Galadari (Abu Dhabi) workshop not seems competent, as their representatives normally giving lame reasons for any problems which are beyond understanding e.g I am hearing a sound from front tires (like gud gud gud....) while applying slight breaks at slow speed --- Told them twice but they force that this is OK......?

2) When I ask them about installing a tire size of 255-50-R20 instead of OEM Bridgestone 245-50-R20, they say the warranty will be gone as the gear ratio will change and effect the gear box.....My God.

Just drive to shj from main dxb - shj road, when u reach shj city center take right turn after that and drive straight. On second cross road turn right and thats BM road and you will see plenty of shops selling toyota, nissan, mazda spare parts.

About the front tires noise, its hard to advise you precisely w/o hearing and feeling it. But there are two probability there:

1) If Brake pad or brake drum are worn out then you hear grin grin noise while low speed brake with slight pressure.

2) If any tire is swollen then on any low speed you hear gud gud or dup dup noise with or without braking still same.

• 4 months later...
Thanks for sharing your experience, would go for it. Can I've the Navigating coordinates for that?

Reason being for searching another spare shops and workshop is;

1) Mazda Galadari (Abu Dhabi) workshop not seems competent, as their representatives normally giving lame reasons for any problems which are beyond understanding e.g I am hearing a sound from front tires (like gud gud gud....) while applying slight breaks at slow speed --- Told them twice but they force that this is OK......?

2) When I ask them about installing a tire size of 255-50-R20 instead of OEM Bridgestone 245-50-R20, they say the warranty will be gone as the gear ratio will change and effect the gear box.....My God.

Disk plates polished and sound gone. Now going fine.

• 2 months later...