Advertise here

Pajero AC not cooling good enough

Since my last visit to Al Habtoor car AC still not cooling well, i have informed them before giving the car and they charged me too for servicing my car AC but still car AC is not cooling like before. I don't know much how to express the cooling but in percentage its less than 30 -40 percent cooling what it used to give before.

Its too hot to have this lower cooling and looks like i have to show to Al Habtoor again, but before that can someone here please advise or guide me on finding what i need to check or what i should tell them in technical language so that they will understand that AC cooling is not proper like before.

Hi Sarah,

I dont think any special term needed for Habtoor boyz to understand that "AC is not cooling" simple plain English. I think you need to report this issue to the duty supersivor than service advisor to get things more seriuous and get this problem sorted. If they claim and charge money for it, then they should deliver it than toasting you in this hot weather.

• 6 months later...

I had the AC overhauled in my 2000 by HABTOOR shj because it was leaking water into the footwell and not cooling so well... they charged 200dhs for the job.. within a couple of months the same things happened...

I took it to a workshop which was recommended in shj and they removed the unit inside the dashboard and cleaned out a load of sand/dust and s**t.. since then it has been working ok.

I don't think the Pajero AC is as good as my wife's corolla, so i don't expect too much...

cheers

CD