•  
Advertise here

Introducing Yourself

• 6 months later...

Good day people. I have a 2009 207 RC LeMans. I have decided to join as I feel its my job to make Peugeot aware of problems on their cars, to inform other customers that because Peugeot is not aware of these problems they end up costing the customers A LOT of unnecessary money, and to try and get Peugeot's TERRIBLE service to a better standard

ADAPT Performance - Power Unleashed

SOFTWARE TUNING & PERFORMANCE PARTS

www.adaptperformance.com

• 7 months later...

Your critique of Peugeot service seems constructive. Any success in your objective so far? Have you got any positive feedback or response from Peugeot to date?

As for me, I got first Peugeot in 2003 but kept for only 3 years with 110 km, when a friend got hit by an emergency truck while driving the 206. Nobody injured but car deemed totaled by the insurer. So in 2006 got second Peugeot, again 206, now with 250K km to date and still ticking. I just got my third, a 207. Why Peugeot--I like the exterior design, affordability and driver comfort, and I prefer to stick with something I know and have had a reasonably good experience with.

About me--11 years now in UAE, consider Dubai my home of choice, originally from US, an educator by profession.

Your critique of Peugeot service seems constructive. Any success in your objective so far? Have you got any positive feedback or response from Peugeot to date?

As for me, I got first Peugeot in 2003 but kept for only 3 years with 110 km, when a friend got hit by an emergency truck while driving the 206. Nobody injured but car deemed totaled by the insurer. So in 2006 got second Peugeot, again 206, now with 250K km to date and still ticking. I just got my third, a 207. Why Peugeot--I like the exterior design, affordability and driver comfort, and I prefer to stick with something I know and have had a reasonably good experience with.

About me--11 years now in UAE, consider Dubai my home of choice, originally from US, an educator by profession.

So far so good. I did have a bad patch with them for a little while. but that is to be expected with peugeot. all over the world they are renowned for their bad service and unavailability of parts. but i befriended the service manager at the SZR centre and hes an absolutely fantastic guy. whenever i have a problem, and personally checks the car out for me.

I do love my little peugeot. especially now that ive got it up to 230hp and 340Nm (soon to be 250hp and 400Nm)....these prince motor is actually incredibly strong and it amazes me what this little 1.6 can do.

ive been here 8 years; students at SAE studying applied multimedia

ADAPT Performance - Power Unleashed

SOFTWARE TUNING & PERFORMANCE PARTS

www.adaptperformance.com