•  
Advertise here

Vogue or evoque

munaa

Hello guys,

How is everyone keeping up these days? I am fine thanks :D

I recently got a chance to ride around the range rover evoque and I was surprised to see the attention to detail in the car. I was very much a vogue fan and still think it takes the star for being the best. i am planning a car purchase next year and need help on deciding whether i should purchase the vogue 2013 (amazinngg) or should I consider the evoque? I was surprised to see no comparison chart online between these two cars.

There is actually no comparison between these two cars .. the range rover vogue is of completely different league. Although the evoque is suitable for off-roading purposes but the vogue 13 carries a 3.0 litre diesel engine with a torque of 600nm... the speed goes up to 210 kph ... so its engine is a lot more powerful than the evoque but dont consider the latter to be any less since the evoque carries power and beauty both (just maybe not as powerful as the vogue 13). In easy terms I would gift my girlfriend an evoque and buy a vogue 13 myself. 8-)

Oh :oops:

thanks a lot for clarifying that .. im glad i didn't ask one of my colleagues at work otherwise they would have really rubbed this one in. Basically I recently got a chance to look into luxury cars ... I have typically owned a honda all my life and moved on to a lexus SUV in 2007. Now I really want a range rover and i guess i should target a vogue 13