Advertise here

UAE's lowest fuel prices since last 3 years

victor

Just got the good news of new UAE lower fuel price for November = 1.81 dirham for super. In July it was 1.83 which was increased in 2012 from 1.72 (i believe). So let me be the first to break this good news of lowest fuel price since last 3 years. CHeck attached guys and drive more for less, yip[pe.

Capture.JPG

• Like (+1) 1

I think lower crude price is better for everyone except the oil industry guys only, as lower crude will create defaltion in all other industries and increase buying power for all of us. I don't mean to sound like Karl marx but this seems logical to my mind.

Just wondering how these fuel prices are linked as in last few months it stayed almost same and in fact risen little bit that now crude is just below 50 than in the past below 40 USD....! Is this prices get fixed in future time, that means increase in today or this week high crude price will reflect in next 2 months retail pricing or these are pegged to the real time pricing.

Don't take me wrong, Im happy to fill whole November at the cheapest price and best is to get these rates in best weather when we plan lot of outdoor drives and bbq meets. :-) 

crude price.JPG