Advertise here

Steering Vibration

I have a 2011 Audi Q5 which has done around 18K mileage so far. I had observed the steering vibration at speeds above 90kmph and the dealer did the wheel balancing for me. But i still continue to get it on different roads and different tracks. When approached the dealer again, they say its merely due to the road feel and no issues since its not coming on all the roads. I am somehow not convinced with their answer. Can someone share their expertise on this subject?

Thanks,

Waris.

• 2 weeks later...

I still feel that all wheels aren't balanced properly.

Spend 100 dhs and get wheel balancing done by emarat fix plus. Those Philippino guys are very best and do good job than the dealer. While getting tire balance make sure you stand next to them and see for yourself that all tires are having ZERO on meter on both side (left and right on each tire). Observe 8 ZERO on machine. Once you see them doing you will figure out more what i am saying.

If after this too you have any issues get your steering rack checked, and this time make the complaint that its happening on all roads due to loose or faulty steering rack. They will cover in warranty and change the whole rack or faulty part.

Good luck.