COVID19 Compliant - Newbie Morning Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 24 Jul 2020

Frederic

Morning guys,

What an amazing drive with all of you, great pace and I and @Frederic didn’t have to break much sweat on the very few stucks. But a great hand goes out to all who have practiced and mostly successfully done their self-recoveries. 

@Melenany, showing how mostly not to get crested with the insanely long F-150!!

@Islam Soliman which I have almost not seen or heard which means an amazing drive!

All FJ’s showing how to drive them @Christian Andras who has made a GoPro video, @David Ortells and @Heisem showing they don’t get stuck!

Also the Xterra crew lead by @Chaitanya D who was awarded father of the day by his son! And @Mukundan Nair and @Ahmed Farghaly closing the Xterra’s.

The Wranglers have shown how not to get stuck or hit any dunes; @Neale Faulkner, @Taha Elghuel and @Jeandre Bezuidenhout.

Attached the route of today with some pics in-between! I’ll upload the separate photos in the gallery...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 8

Fantastic morning drive @Frederic and @Mels Wolf. Kudos to all drivers for maintaining good pace and managing well. The smile on my son's face said it all 😊, thanks Mels.

Meanwhile the camels we saw were also moving like in a convoy, maintaining distance . I wonder if they ever get stuck? 🤣

Edited by Chaitanya D
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use