Winch & Ground Anchor

Aus Alzubaidi

The Deadman is impressive, however its a lot of digging to bury the thing in the first place and I wonder if you might as well just dig under the car (if crested. That said it appears to be a handy piece of kit for sure. 

• Like (+1) 3

For all you off road champs I joined Carnity to learn offroading so that one day I can venture out alone and get lost in the desert so that I can click some pictures. After reading all your posts it dawned on me that I need to find another lunatic who has a 4 X 4 and knows how to help himself and me. Can someone guide me how to get help if I get get stuck in the middle of nowhere? These self recovery tools posted here are no good to me as I'm little lazy to be honest to start digging. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

Please don't get confused @Frederic. What I meant to say in poetic words is need to find out someone who is as crazy as me with a 4 X 4 to venture deep into the desert and enjoy nature and try to capture the moments in pictures. Its not because I'm lazy to start digging myself out of a stuck position, its because I can't do much digging with my pot belly. It would be much easier if a buddy can pull me out with his car. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use