•  
Advertise here

Fantastic training, great strart

Thanks Frederic for your training session yesterday. With your input I have been able to get out of my comfort zone and venture into dunes. Now my I am pretty much relaxed and comfortable and confident enough I will learn a lot more from weekly drives. Thank you for your time and patience in answering all my queries and providing expert guidance and tips. 

94D7FA0C-9EE8-4588-9B53-5D5207CCC34B.jpeg

64ECE775-6799-4AFE-9DF4-1CB99D9C6B91.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

59 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Thanks Frederic for your training session yesterday. With your input I have been able to get out of my comfort zone and venture into dunes. Now my I am pretty much relaxed and comfortable and confident enough I will learn a lot more from weekly drives. Thank you for your time and patience in answering all my queries and providing expert guidance and tips. 

Thanks @Lakshmi Narasimhan and well done ! Based on your questions, input, and preparation in getting all the tools it confirms you are serious about getting the offroad spirit. See you coming Friday !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

2 hours ago, Frederic said:

Thanks @Lakshmi Narasimhan and well done ! Based on your questions, input, and preparation in getting all the tools it confirms you are serious about getting the offroad spirit. See you coming Friday !

Hi @Frederic can you please let me know who had fixed the engine over heating problem.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Hi @Frederic can you please let me know who had fixed the engine over heating problem.

@AnishS will be able to point you in the right direction as we do not advertise any workshop names here on the forum.

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

10 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@AnishS will be able to point you in the right direction as we do not advertise any workshop names here on the forum.

Thx

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

@Lakshmi Narasimhan this means you are hopelessly hooked. @Frederic is a good instructor. He was my instructor for AN. Don't forget what all he briefed you. Stick to his whole instructions even when you advance through the ranks of @Carnity and you will be well off. 

See you in the sands soon. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

17 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Hi @AnishS can you please guide me on this issue.

• Like (+1) 2