•  

CANCELLED Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili to Qudra - Dubai - 27 Dec 2022

M.Seidam

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  27 Dec 2022, Tuesday

Meeting time:  13:30   - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Dropped pin

https://goo.gl/maps/AYe1WDkmNytfyz2X6  just on the track leading to lisaili fort

Approximate finish time: 17:30

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Tuesday - 10 AM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Nadeem Ansari it’s a fewbie drive . One more drive in Nb and you can apply for promotion to Fb . 
I am removing you from the RSVP . 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Albarqawi85 looks you are new here so welcome to carnity offroad club . 
Please join the Newbie level drive as for the first time . Please see below link to get familiar with timing and drive level please 

https://carnity.com/forums/topic/15190-carnity-drive-notification

Thanks and good luck 

Seidam 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hello Seidam,

thanks for the welcome

i want to upgrade for Fewbie, as i have history of trips with another club. how can i do that and fill the declaration form?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Albarqawi85 said:

Hello Seidam,

thanks for the welcome

i want to upgrade for Fewbie, as i have history of trips with another club. how can i do that and fill the declaration form?

The first step is to have one Newbie drive so we can get to know you and then You can transfer your previous experience by doing self declaration on promotion request.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

In the first drive with carnity which is newbie the trip marshal will assess your performance and after that you can apply for the declaration . 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Good morning dear friends 

what a beautiful rainy morning , cool weather. Regarding the current climate expect the sand to be soaked and compacted . We will wait till 11 am  . If it keeps raining I might call it off as the afternoon is expected to be semi cloudy ️ . Stay tuned for further announcement 📢

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

20 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Good morning dear friends 

what a beautiful rainy morning , cool weather. Regarding the current climate expect the sand to be soaked and compacted . We will wait till 11 am  . If it keeps raining I might call it off as the afternoon is expected to be semi cloudy ️ . Stay tuned for further announcement 📢

Lovey weather, but I will have to pull out of todays drive. House is starting to flood.  

have just had to sand bag the garage and EMAAR has a pump truck across the road, Dubai is not built for rain 😂

sorry guys.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

• M.Seidam changed the title to CANCELLED Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili to Qudra - Dubai - 27 Dec 2022

Important Information

Terms of use