Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra " The Dark Knight " - Dubai - 10 Feb 2023

M.Seidam

That was a beautiful and an enjoyable drive. Thank you @M.Seidam for organizing and leading this drive.

Special thanks for the SL position. The tracks were super smooth and your manoeuvres on the technical terrain were exhilarating. A bit of pressure in the initial stages but I quickly became comfortable seeing that the cars behind me were still there  :). Also, in the beginning I followed you a bit more close and that resulted in a refusal for me and holding the convoy down. Post that, everything was super smooth. I brought a friend for the first time to the desert and he is already on dubizzle to buy a 4X4 and join us asap :)

I loved the terrain variations every 15 min that kept us in the edge of the seat. It was a wholesome drive and we halted in a few different places as well, enjoying the night light beneath the stars.

The entire convoy drove brilliantly and, not to mention @Davie Chase @Imteeaz and Mr. Surprise @Gaurav Sonifor bringing us back in 1 piece.

@M.SeidamYes Doc, about the car, Thank you 😊 . @Tharun Kumar V  @Gaurav Soni stayed back with me for a while and Tharun dropped me home. Brought the car home by recovery. i'ts just the brake hose on the caliper that has to be replaced. The sad part is that the part isn't available now and Nissan says they will take 3-4 weeks to bring it back in stock :( . Lucky the issue happened in the exit and not inside the desert. Then It would have been a looong night for you guys :) 

Hopefully il get it sorted soon and be back in the sand.

Until next time guys!

• Well Done (+2) 4

9 hours ago, Krishna R said:

I brought a friend for the first time to the desert and he is already on dubizzle to buy a 4X4 and join us asap :)

Waw that exactly same what happened to me , got bitten by the bug as a passenger , and in three weeks I was bouncing till now 🤣

9 hours ago, Krishna R said:

The sad part is that the part isn't available now and Nissan says they will take 3-4 weeks to bring it back in stock

Oh that is oddly rare for Xterra . Did you try finding it out on the X mafia . ? 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

On 2/13/2023 at 7:36 PM, M.Seidam said:

Waw that exactly same what happened to me , got bitten by the bug as a passenger , and in three weeks I was bouncing till now 🤣

Oh that is oddly rare for Xterra . Did you try finding it out on the X mafia . ? 

Hello @M.Seidam Doc, I got the part from Ajman, thanks to @Thomas Varghese and fixed it.

For the suspension hitting the axle, I got extended bump stops and that solved the issue.

Looking forward to joining your drives soon :) 

• Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use