•  

Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra " The Dark Knight " - Dubai - 10 Feb 2023

M.Seidam

Dear Desret Knights

Its time to take a ride in the dark where you will " see without seeing "and for you "the dark will become as clear as the day light "  

this is the ultimate training to all your senses to get sharp and focus , to the glimpse of light or whisper of sound , smell or touch of wind on your skin, while you drive in a convoy enjoing the wild at night leaving the taste for the brake time .

dont worry if its your first night drive. in the breifing we will explain more about it . however its still worth mentionening for a reminder to come with full foot and leg wear as well as a good torch light to carry along whenever you step out of your vehicle. try to avoid nearby bushes so the night creepers too can avoid you. there is no need for offroad lights on your vehicles excpet the Lead Car but if you have them its totally fine.

The itinerary will be a mixture of terrains and the route path with all of its challenges will be dealt with in the dark . 

please check your gear and car ahead especially recovery points, radios and safety flags ; any defect in these last three equal no drive.

stay tuned till the action begins toward the end of the week.

Cheers 

Seidam

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  10 Feb 2023, Friday 

Meeting time:   19:00  - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/Z6sPod71hUJ4bzo27

Approximate finish time:  23:00

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 7 PM
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 3

• M.Seidam changed the title to Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra " The Dark Knight " - Dubai - 10 Feb 2023

@Ishak good morning 

please confirm if you are in so I can add you to the drive before closure . You are the only one on wait list ?

• Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

@Ishak good morning 

please confirm if you are in so I can add you to the drive before closure . You are the only one on wait list ?

Hello @M.Seidam, yes count me in please. Thank you 

• Like (+1) 3

Dear Desert Knights 

Hello and welcome . Thank you all for your interest and RSVP . Couple of hours separate separate us from the action hope you are all ready .

please go through again to the above introduction if not read before .

we will communicate on radio channel 1 . 

meeting point as above not changed . 

convoy order as below 

image.jpeg.52f7d126ed33abbeb41313320ce490a9.jpeg

see you all inshallah sharp on time please at 19:00 

• Like (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

The riddle was “ we see without seeing , and the dark will become as clear as the day light “ who are we?  .. yesterday truth is we were the desert dark knights 😅

Thank so much for joining the drive and I have to admit despite all the night challenges every one did exceptionally well driving throughout the terrain and as a matter of fact we had to take the rope only once at the end for the time sake .

it was a real pleasure for @GauravSoni to join us at the last min , your instructions to @Tharun Kumar V for recovering his sideway crest was impressive no less his patience till got away. Equally the same for @Davie Chase who spared no efforts supporting and guiding others whenever was needed with his calm reassuring demeanour. Always pleasure having you in any drive my friend. Thanks a ton 🙏 . @Imteeaz driving behind @GauravSoni I believe made your task much easier as the last car. Thanks for tugging @Ahmad Nerat at the end of the drive ( I didn’t see it ) but from the radio it looked fantastic and smooth I bet 🙏 . @Krishna R you executed the second lead amazingly well and you acted most of the time ahead of my instructions to you very well done . I hope you get your issue done soon which appeared at the exit point . Let us know please. @MohamedSherif knowing it’s your first Fb and first night I can say you were our true dark knight yesterday. Very well done .  @rohit kumarand @Ishak pleasure meeting you for the first time you both managed very well . Thanks for coming . @Pranjal Varsani1and @Ahmad Nerat I bet guys you enjoyed it at the back. I don’t remember you had any major issues guys very well done. 
@Andrei S sorry that you had to leave at the meeting point . I hope you get well very soon my friend 🙏

Till we meet again wish you pleasant week ahead and take care 

Seidam 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Thanks 🙏 @M.Seidam for the drive.

it was enjoyable and fun as expected from the king of night drives of al qudra 🏜️ 🏝️ desert. 

The back of convoy was abit relaxed 😎 having @Imteeaz and @GauravSoni watching and guiding us.

@Tharun Kumar V nice recovery at the crest.

It was great driving with u all 

@Ishak , @Krishna R, @Davie Chase, and the rest of drivers.

short report can be found at my video

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8Pgm6jW/

Looking forward to see u all again in another dessert challenge 🙂

Ahmad

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@M.Seidam thank you for the fantastic night drive, it was an absolute blast and really enjoyed it, we had a few refusals and stucks but that all adds to the learning and fun. 

great to see  @GauravSoni joining us at the last minute, and I echo docs comments ref your instructions to @Tharun Kumar V for recovering his sideway crest patience was indeed the key to getting him off the crest with self recovery and safely.

@Imteeaz great sweeping role well executed my friend always reassuring having someone with our knowledge and skill at the rear of the convoy.

@Krishna R you executed the second lead brilliantly moving us left and right where needed and stopping when instructed keeping us all safe well done.

@Ahmad Nerat@MohamedSherif@Ishak@rohit kumar @Tharun Kumar V@Pranjal Varsani1and @Ahmad Nerat you guys drove extremely well, some of you on your first night drive, but you would not really have known it. fantastic effort by all that of course makes our jobs so much easier to support you all. thank you all and see you all again very soon in the sand

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use