•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Nahil to Qudra - AD/DXB 13 May 2023

M.Seidam

Please Read Carefully 

Hello and welcom to another episode of inter emirates crossing and this time is more challenging in terms of difficulty of the route as we will be driving against the slip face from south east to northwest . please make sure from the begening of the week that your vehicle is fully ready as well as your gear per your rank. expect all sort of terrain from technical to long range dunes as well as wide landed sabkhas to cross over. very imortant to get very well rested the night before as you will need it to keep focus and attention to keep up with pace and time spent in drving. 

Note 1 : please keep an extra hour buffer in case of any delays

Note 2 : its highly advisable  not to join this drive if its your first Fewbie 

Note 3 : its highly advisable not to bring passenges not accustomed to long drives ( 85 km plus ) or known to develope motion sickness.

Stay tuned for more info toward the end of the week.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  13 May 2023, Satuerday

Meeting time:   05:45  - Sharp (Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/JnANM9MrDPGzKrod7?coh=178573&entry=tt

Approximate finish time:  09:45

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit, Tow Rope, 2 Shackles and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close one day before the event .
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close couple hours prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 5

• M.Seidam changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Nahil to Qudra - AD/DXB 13 May 2023

Coming via E20 Sweihan Road then ADNOC Service Station | Nahel (658) should be closer.  It is technically closest fuel station, but you will have to take a U turn if you are coming via E66 so; if you are coming via E66 then ADNOC Service Station | Al Hayer-2 (659) will be the closest fuel station. 

Edited by Looper
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Good morning I sadly have to withdraw from this one (thank you for accepting me from the waitlist) as I lost the bash plate during last drive and I am going to the garage this coming Monday to install the new one. See you next week :) 

• Sad (0) 3

@M.Seidam unfortunately I need to withdraw myself from this drive so the spot can be taken by the waitlisted person. I got ankle injury last Monday and was hoping that it would heal before the drive. But I consider now it is still pain. Hopefully can join your next drive soon. Thankyou.

• Sad (0) 3

Dear @Mohit Gurnani your are the only one on wait list first drive . Please confirm if you are willing to join so I can add you to the drive RSVP

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

1 minute ago, M.Seidam said:

Dear @Mohit Gurnani your are the only one on wait list first drive . Please confirm if you are willing to join so I can add you to the drive RSVP

Thanks @M.Seidamjust give me an hour max to confirm if that’s ok- need to see if I can rearrange something

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Mohit Gurnani said:

Thanks @M.Seidamjust give me an hour max to confirm if that’s ok- need to see if I can rearrange something

2 minutes ago, Mohit Gurnani said:

Ok

• Like (+1) 3

Dear friends 

it’s with immense pleasure to let you know the our friend and new Lead @Davie Chase will be leading tomorrow the drive and I will be honored to be in the second lead . It’s part of his requirement for full independent leading after that. All the best my friend and good luck . 

shortly the convoy list will be announced 

hang on please and stay tuned …

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use