UAE Green Desert: Discover Spectacular Transformation After 75-Year Rainfall

Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - The Dark Side of Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 23 Jun 2023

Frederic

Indeed it was a beautiful night yesterday to drive in a mixed terrain with plenty of actions during the second half and the truck spot visit was awesome . Thank you @Frederic for the night ride under the crescent moon. Really good to see you after such a long time . @Bjoern as usual fantastic drive and thanks for winching me back preventing me slipping  to the rocks 🙏. @Gok Krish thanks buddy for the company I haven’t seen you since the yellow truck . @Amr Aydin flawless and sleek as usual 👍 @Zed fantastic sweep . I liked the amber lights definitely are better  throughly the dust . 

see you soon again in the sand inshallah 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

7 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Indeed it was a beautiful night yesterday to drive in a mixed terrain with plenty of actions during the second half and the truck spot visit was awesome . Thank you @Frederic for the night ride under the crescent moon. Really good to see you after such a long time . @Bjoern as usual fantastic drive and thanks for winching me back preventing me slipping  to the rocks 🙏. @Gok Krish thanks buddy for the company I haven’t seen you since the yellow truck . @Amr Aydin flawless and sleek as usual 👍 @Zed fantastic sweep . I liked the amber lights definitely are better  throughly the dust . 

see you soon again in the sand inshallah 

I had a great time despite my numerous stucks but fantastic team work got us out and moving every single time. @M.Seidamit was fantastic meeting and driving with you again after such a long time. Your re-routing, recoveries, and overall presence last night showed how much you master this hobby. 

My initial plan and route involved quite a bit of technical terrain as I knew the convoy and its strengths, but the second part of the terrain chewed us and spit us out and we had to retreat back to the sabkha to shorten the route to the Bedford trucks. 

All in all all a great night out with a superb group of off-roaders / buddies who all helped out and I wanted to thank you all for that ! 
See you all soon in the sands again !!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use