•  

Drive cancelled - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 18 nov 2023

Vanessa8580

We request every member who joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette, and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

First time with Carnity Off-road Club:

• Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Color, and Year.
  • Do you have any prior off-road experience? If yes, pls share details.
  • Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks/eyelets.
  • Advise if you don’t have a programable radio and safety flag.
  • MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

Drive Details

Level:  Absolute Newbie / Newbie and above (all levels)

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/AnPJify1oMAsW2nu7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 6 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month. 

PLEASE RSVP ON BELOW CALENDAR

Good morning @Dariush Eghtedari and @Sandeep Nayar

Welcome to Carnity.

As this is your first drive with the club I will need you to please go through the video and mandatory readings in the main drive post and confirm back once done.

Also need the following details:

- details of your car (make, color, 4WD High and Low gear, front and rear tow points)

- details about your previous off-road experience (if any)

- you must have an offroad safety flag

- programable radio is required however if you don’t have one let me know to have one for you until you get your own

Looking at the weather forecast it seems we will have some wet sand scenario -> making it (at least from my past experiences) much easier to cope and giving newbie like me much more confidence in his own abilities ;-)

I hope we will not cancel because of the rain?

4 hours ago, Marek_was003 said:

Looking at the weather forecast it seems we will have some wet sand scenario -> making it (at least from my past experiences) much easier to cope and giving newbie like me much more confidence in his own abilities ;-)

I hope we will not cancel because of the rain?

Let's wait and see how much rain we will have, you cannot always believe the weather forecast ...

• Like (+1) 1

Good afternoon everyone 

Due to the unstable weather condition and some personal reasons, i will have to cancel this drive for tomorrow morning. I am so sorry but i hope to see you all soon in the sand !

@Robk @Soufiane @Zeeshan Patel @Jeetu Sharma @ARS @Dan S @Dariush Eghtedari @Sandeep Nayar @Marek_was003 @DTG @SamBha and @Sunil Mathew 

Please confirm that you have received the message ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 3

• Vanessa8580 changed the title to Drive cancelled - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 18 nov 2023

Important Information

Terms of use