Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer Bowl Tour - 15 May 2024

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the information below and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquette and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above (all levels)

Meeting time:  3:00 PM (departure time)

Meeting Point:https://maps.app.goo.gl/qcGbNJmeBSkAfsrJ9

Action Plan: A fast moving pilgrimage to all the star dunes and bowls from Badayer to Area 53 (AKA Ericcson Tower AKA Bezhad Ranch). No plan other than joining the dots, from tall dune to tall dune, climbing as much as possible, before the sunset makes this area's red sand even more on fire.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm, and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 07:00 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

RECOMMENDED OFF-ROAD GEAR:

• Tire deflator & Tire pressure gauge
  • Compressor (MANDATORY)
  • Walkie-talkie radio (MANDATORY)
  • Off-road flag (MANDATORY)
  • Shovel, Tow Rope & 2 Shackles
  • First-aid kit
  • Fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

• WOW (+2) 2

• Ale Vallecchi changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer Bowl Tour - 15 May 2024
51 minutes ago, Zubail said:

Why I'm not a fewbie yet..

Please go through below articles:

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Zubail said:

@Fredericyes, I already read all  regarding ranks etc. 

It was on Monday thought, why they don't have drives on weekdays, and it appears, but for fewbie only..

Drives are being organized voluntarily by Marshals and expert with daily fulltime jobs like you and me :) 

Some of them have availability during the week due to flexible hours/schedules, but this is not a guarantee of course for every level or every week,

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

5 minutes ago, Frederic said:

Drives are being organized voluntarily by Marshals and expert with daily fulltime jobs like you and me :) 

Some of them have availability during the week due to flexible hours/schedules, but this is not a guarantee of course for every level or every week,

Dear Carnity team,

Please accept my highest respect to your amazing community organizing these drives in a super professional manner and also handling new members with excellent patience. Kudos to the entire team of marshals & experts!!

Sincere wishes,

Rajath Shetty

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

10 minutes ago, Rajath Shetty said:

Dear Carnity team,

Please accept my highest respect to your amazing community organizing these drives in a super professional manner and also handling new members with excellent patience. Kudos to the entire team of marshals & experts!!

Sincere wishes,

Rajath Shetty

Thank you @Rajath Shetty! Much appreciated !

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use