Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahil - Series 40 : 3 Hours - Abu Dhabi - 8 Jun 2024

DRIVE DESCRIPTION

Welcome to the Carnity Fewbie Plus Nahel drive. This drive may encounter some super soft with a lot of push required.  

Series 40 - 3 hours - for those of you wondering what's this derived from: It refers to the closest approx. temp (degree centigrade) which at least half of the drive duration will be experienced, and hence 3 hours drive - which will Commence Sharp 10 minutes from the meeting time! 

MUST READ AND COMPLY

DRIVE DETAILS

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When: 08 June 2024

Meeting time: 05:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/uoPKsJH8NAUYKdnS6?g_st=ic

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 8.30am

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, Rope, 2 Shackles, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• This drive is limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 9AM.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Nahil - Series 40 : 3 Hours - Abu Dhabi - 8 Jun 2024

Dear Nahil'ians! 😁

thank you for showing your interest for this 5:30 am challenge! ( Confirmed and WL) members! 

Can u pls react to this post with any of your fav emoji,  if you agree with below

"5:40 We all as a convoy will commence the drive, and if anyone is late , we leave him behind and none of you will consider me rude😅🙏🏼!  - This means we all arrive on or before time and be ready for briefing 5:35! and This also means if anyone's GPS shows arrival time beyond 5:30, they leave a message or call me to say they are taking a U-turn back home" 

Thank you! 

• Totally Agree (+2) 6
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, DP1011 said:

Dear Nahil'ians! 😁

thank you for showing your interest for this 5:30 am challenge! ( Confirmed and WL) members! 

Can u pls react to this post with any of your fav emoji,  if you agree with below

"5:40 We all as a convoy will commence the drive, and if anyone is late , we leave him behind and none of you will consider me rude😅🙏🏼!  - This means we all arrive on or before time and be ready for briefing 5:35! and This also means if anyone's GPS shows arrival time beyond 5:30, they leave a message or call me to say they are taking a U-turn back home" 

Thank you! 

fair 🫡🫡🫡

Fair 🫡🫡🫡

• Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Confirmed & Waitlisted members !! - If you are sure to join the drive, please react with any reaction emoji - and if you are not sure, or tentative, please reply to this with a message "tentative". ( obviously there could be some last minute issues, but if you are already aware of it, pls do consider those now :D ) 

Reason : If everyone is confirmed , our very own @Looper has agreed to take split convoy so everyone is able to have a drive - However he has agreed to do this ONLY if its a certain number of confirmed members warranting split convoy ! hence this update, So we can accordingly let Looper also plan his satday morning. .

@Luke K P @Aser @Shaun J @Nizar Shawwa @Julien Recan @Frans M @Alexanderrr @Andrew John Melvill @Faraz94 @Zulfikhar Naiyar  + WL members  @Mahmut @Gautam Banka @Brett Eicher @Deepak Eswar @azad @Cristian

P.S - If your car is in garage and have been promised to be deliver by Friday Or if you have a party on Friday night- These both falls under category "Tentative" ;) :D . 

Also note - The drive is in Abu Dhabi, meeting time 5.30, start time 5.40am

Thanks 
DP

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Good morning Deepak, Thank you for including us WL, unfortunately I am unable to attend due to unforeseen commitment that has come up.

I wish you all an excellent drive and lots of fun!

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 6/6/2024 at 7:06 AM, DP1011 said:

@Faraz94 - Thanks for reminding - 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/uoPKsJH8NAUYKdnS6?g_st=ic

Hope you can make it! 🤞

@DP1011 I have found a workaround, I will join 😁.

lastly, this would be my first drive there, where is the last fuel station before the meeting point?

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Faraz94 said:

@DP1011 I have found a workaround, I will join 😁.

lastly, this would be my first drive there, where is the last fuel station before the meeting point?

https://maps.app.goo.gl/rTZhZknE9PS68wrZ6 - Here you go - the best option, which even I will be relying on. 

The next one is slightly far, and you have to go past the meeting point and then take U turn/ Right turn to join : https://maps.app.goo.gl/7jSqSVbTK3NJurxR8

Important Information

Terms of use