Advertise here

sounds in the wheels

Good Day to all

I have a brand new 2010 lx accord which used to drag to the right and have vibration in the steering above 80 km/h , i took it to trading enterprise and it stayed for a week they said there is a problem in tire matching so they changed the 4 tires in to new ones and made the tire aligment was also done. Now there is a small voice a very very low speed in the left tire (rolling ) after a long journey and the brakes are noisy not soft like before.... i took it to them they tell me when the voice

is there come back but it's very hard to comeback to them as every time i go there is no voice... any opinions?

thanks alot

amir

Take a good fitting rubber gloves and roll your hand palm slowly on all 4 tires. As one of them have some small bump and that is making noise in small speed.

Noise is very negligible that's why when u go to trading enterprise in there noise ambiance you cant feel it.

This bump happen as a manufacturing defect or due to wrong storage of tires, as Honda changed your tires in warranty so they must have slipped one faulty one. You stand strong and get the replacement.