•  
Advertise here

Wheels and tyres to swap

Hello Guys and Gals,

Just wondering if anyone is interested in swapping wheels?

At present I have a full set of 5 18' alloys all in very good condition (minor scuffs as would be expected), with very good tread on the tyres, plenty of life left...

I am looking for a set of 16' alloy wheels or modulars to fit Discovery 2, with tyres in good enough condition to last a couple of months, I much prefer the smaller wheels...

Looking for a simple straight swap with no cash changing hands, I am living in Umm Al Quwain, but am regularly in Dubai, so meeting to swap would be no problem...

Pic below shows the alloys that I am offering...

Cheers

Andy

0552579820 (feel free to call or sms)

IMG_0443.jpg

Hi victor,

Nothing wrong at all... It's all down to my wife you see...

She is complaining about the disco sitting too high and being difficult to get in and out of... (she has dodgy knees following a motorbike accident a number of years ago...)

It all comes down to compromise, she wants it lower, but I want to keep the 2 inch lift... :-D

Cheers

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,

I would be happy to swap with you if the tyres and wheels are in good condition. What brand and model of tyres do you have?

My Bridgestone tyres are almost new with lots of thread on them. I've sent you a PM with my contacts so if you're interested just reply to it or through here.

Here is my Disco so you can see my wheels:

IMG_1172.jpg

Cheers,