Advertise here

Minute invisible leak

My 2001 model P38 is leaking water at very slow pace that after 1000km or so i need to refill the expansion bottle.

Inspect the car nicely and just found some coolant green color marks behind the radiator fan, little below on the engine metal.

Is there is any gasket there that need change or if any other is leaking from top and seeping thru that area. Apart from that place i havent seen any green color coolant stain anywhere. Last year i spend about 2000 dhs in making all leaks on engine oil and gear oil and now this is appearing, dont knwo what to say. Land Rover loves to leak, i guess, no matter how much i want to keep my parking clean. Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks guys.

My friend, leaks are very risky to ignore. Get it check and get it fix as in P38 gauge continue to show normal untill 119 degree, where as its normal is 100 degree. And at 120 it shows immediately to full extreme right with redlight showing OVERHEAT. So watch carefully.

Before gauge happen to move its a$$ from center, you will notice AC being cutt off (in case it overheat) and so that you can be sure that engine is under stress and pull over and check.