Advertise here

Accidents that can change your life!

I think its a good Question in the forum. I will Share my experience. I was driving on Shk. Zayed road and there was Black Toyota Camry in front of me. The guy was driving really rash and overtaking other cars in a very high speed. I could hear the booster in his car which was a sign that he was listening to the music at a very high volume. He wanted to overtake a mini van which was driving at 80 Km/hr speed i guess. The van guy gave an indicator, but somehow the toyota owner ignored it and while overtaking the mini van, he banged into him and the whole engine got crashed. The accident was really terrible. I heard later on that the boy died on the spot.

And what I learned from this accident that don't act too smart while driving. Drive under the speed limit and always watch the other drivers driving in other lanes. Actually i never use to watch for other cars when i use to change the lane. But after this incident, I keep a check whenever I am overtaking or changing the lane.

Oooooo! Thats Sad. I have one experience to share as well. I was driving on old emirates road when a guy suddenly came from behind in a very high speed and suddenly after 4 secs, he banged his car in the divider. I was unable to judge what happened exactly as the guy was too speedy and couldnt figure out, why he banged into the divider. But after that incident I am really careful about the speed of my car and the speed of other cars.

Ya. I heard about this accident on the old emirates road in the newspaper. I think the guy was drunk. But seriously, Dubai is a crucial place when it comes upon road accidents. And specially on highways crossing from the city. People drive really fast on these roads but they are not aware of the consequences they may face because of this.

I remember one incident where the driver was so busy in his phone that he didn't realize that he was gonna bang into a car with a baby inside. Though the accident was not huge, but when I saw that happening I was really praying for the kid. On the other side, I was so pissed at the other guy who was busy in the phone. I wish I could go and give him a slap. I am sure the guy must have realized his mistake now and hopefully don't use his phone while driving. And who so ever is reading this post and use mobile phone while driving, then i would like to request them to stop it.