Level: Newbie (Min. 3 drives with Carnity Offroad Club by 27th Nov) and Above
When: 2 Dec 2020, Wednesday
Meeting time: 8:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)
Meeting Point: - https://goo.gl/maps/eiJzPk7cwyjzWs8D7
Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.
- Every 4x4 should have LO gearing
- AWD Vehicles are NOT allowed
- Spare tyre should be in perfect usable condition. Also, ensure that the wrench / key to change the tyre is available in your car.
What to bring along:
- 5 litre of water per person.
- Snacks for breakfast and lunch.
- Fully charged radio with spare battery , shovel, offroad flag, pressure gauge and deflator and compressor
- Jerrycan with 20L of extra Petrol (VERY IMPORTANT).
- Gas tank should be full upon arrival. Nearest petrol station is ADNOC LIWA: https://goo.gl/maps/5hCvZ33FPD9twsQF9
Approximate finish time: 3 PM with sufficient breaks in between,
End Point: LIWA MOREEB https://goo.gl/maps/82FAUbAhgKcXCyui8
GROUP CAMPING, BBQ IS NOT PERMITTED AFTER THE DRIVE.