UAE'S MOST ENGAGING CAR SITE

Audi General Discussion Forum | Audi A1 Forum | Audi A3 Forum | Audi A4 / S4 / RS4 Avant Forum | Audi A5 / RS 5 Forum | Audi A6 / S6 / RS 6 Avant Forum | Audi A7 / S7 / RS 7 Forum | Audi A8 / S8 Forum | Audi Q3 Forum | Audi Q5 Forum | Audi Q7 Forum | Audi TT Forum | Audi R8 Forum |

Sign in to follow this  
sailor

warning lights are on with white smoke from exhaust?

the engine light, ABS light and traction control light is on with the exhaust throwing out white smoke in my 2006 Allroad Quattro.

what am i looking at here

White smoke caused by engine head gasket leak allowing coolant to be mix with engine oil and due to same your check engine light is on. Traction control may be because of same issue or may not be, im not sure.

You must also be experiencing loss of power from mild to severe grade thats a key indicator of head gasket leak. If your coolant level is low and engine oil turned milky substance then its for sure you have head gasket leak there.

Its a serious job as you have to open the engine head so seek a qualified technician only.

What i have is not exactly the same problem but i have Low Brake Fluid which comes when i start the car only.

what should this be?