How about forum for other stuff..?

taqir

How about forum for other stuff..?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Other forum needed...?

• Absolutely Yes
    • Defintely No

1 hour ago, Danny said:

I agree with @Saleem, when I was speaking alone, everyone was bashing my opinion. At least we are two, now.

Piston heads or petrol heads as many car lovers call themselves are different from other items collectors or technology followers  or deals hunters....

mixing these individuals with different prospective and emotional motives would make it a cause...

I'll make it simple: among of use we have trades but we don't have conflicts and many of us may would like to gain some profit from that car passion (including me myself) but if we didn't we consider it as cost of fun time we spend using these cars.

Think about cause we would have for some one selling stolen or replica phones and I'm sure about the bad reputation that the site would gain from irresponsible acts by visitors or profit driven members.

I'm thinking and acting as a partner not just a member and I wish you all do the same as I consider it a community (even virtually).

I would love to see a for sale section on the forum. There isn't a proper platform for selling or trading second hand car parts in UAE. I would be more inclined to trust someone off here who was a regular poster than some randomer from dubizzle. 

Well all I meant is to request ONE forum naming "other stuff"  and anyone can list anything there. I have seen this type of idea in almost all european forums. Once anything become too much in that one forum like: selling parts or talking schools or job hunting then admin can take an educated decision to how to channelize that flow as per relevance off course.

Everyone here have very valid point for such consideration, I am glad that everyone is thinking and acting as a good team.

52 minutes ago, Barry said:

I would love to see a for sale section on the forum. There isn't a proper platform for selling or trading second hand car parts in UAE. I would be more inclined to trust someone off here who was a regular poster than some randomer from dubizzle. 

Developing the search tool in used car listing would better use.

even I wanted to request admin to offer android and I phone application for the site but I don't want to request them any extra cost as the site considered new comparing to European and American sites.

40 minutes ago, taqir said:

Well all I meant is to request ONE forum naming "other stuff"  and anyone can list anything there. I have seen this type of idea in almost all european forums. Once anything become too much in that one forum like: selling parts or talking schools or job hunting then admin can take an educated decision to how to channelize that flow as per relevance off course.

Everyone here have very valid point for such consideration, I am glad that everyone is thinking and acting as a good team.

Sorry @taqir I was miss-leaded by your first comment (listed points)

if you meant "UAE life general discussion and questions" I think we all need the advises in every subject.

Thanks @Saleem for supporting. My bad for wrongly suggesting the list or wrong English.

This is where I think it fits best to have "Other Stuff" forum listed: https://carnity.com/forum/516-carnity/ in forum description they can add all or selective items from that list.

• 3 weeks later...