Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Question on car registration transfer b/w family with different visa

Recommended Posts


I would like to know if i can keep the same shj plate number being under Ajman Student visa.

Currently my car is under Dad's name (sharjah visa) due to insurance costs. And he's leaving UAE so can i have the same sharjah plate with my current visa? Does anyone know/have any information about this?

Or will the procedures be just like when selling it to a different person?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use