•  

Afternoon Newbie Drive - Maleha - 03 May 2019

Gaurav

Self-drive your 4X4 to venture through the desert safely with offroad experts. Its time to enjoy an evening drive and adrenaline dose in fresh sand dunes to challenge your senses and 4x4, with the best offroad enthusiasts in UAE.

As the summer is arriving so we are moving towards evening and night drives now, so let's open the first evening drive with an 80% mix of daylight and 20% with headlights surely able to thrill all your senses. This drive will also enable us to gear up and learn important aspects of desert driving in the nights, as it would be easier for newbies to join in night drives after this introductory drive.

When: 3 May 2019

Meeting time: 3:30 PM, the convoy will move at sharp 3:45 PM

Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/H2jguQQocz4gNCKY7

Level: Absolute Newbie, Newbie, more experienced drivers welcome to join to support this drive.

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 8:00 PM

What to bring along: Snacks whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:00 PM

Please RSVP on the below calendar:

• Like (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Thanks for a wonderful drive!

Me and my wife took some pictures, you can find them in the respective gallery.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Trip report - truly speaking I was expecting weather to be hot, but was pleasantly surprised with the cool breeze that kept it comfortable for us. It was great to see so many enthusiastic participants with @Ahmed Azmy being the first on the scene. We moved on time and after the Newbie brief we deflated and took off. Unfortunately @Tobias93 has to exit. @Gaurav in lead, with @ace1988 in second lead followed by @Ahmed Azmy, @Faisal sayed, @Mikhail Lukichev, @luwaimn and myself in sweep. As expected we had a few stucks and refusals which we handled pretty well and kept the convoy moving. Close to sunset we reached our play ground and everybody enjoyed side slopping.

After a long and hard play time we met up with the Fewbie convoy and headed to the top of Fossil Rocks. Driving around it and coming to our spot for refreshments. Most of them left but left behind were the few who offered brilliant company. @eduardo along with his beautiful and intelligent wife. Dr @Ahmed Azmy the story teller, @yogic72. Before we knew it was past midnight. We too decided to head out, inflate our tires and head home. @Srikumar thank you for the brownies it was the best. And thanks for bringing Miju and Labor, their hugs and smiles make our day better.

Until next time adios and catch you soon.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

2 hours ago, Ahmed Azmy said:

Thanks for the amazing drive. I have to admit you are the best off road club. Looking forward for more drives with you ✌️

It was nice meeting you too Ahmed.

2 hours ago, Mikhail Lukichev said:

Thanks for a wonderful drive!

Me and my wife took some pictures, you can find them in the respective gallery.

Your clicks are ochin krasivaya

Appreciate if you both can spend a few minutes on the first newbie drive feedback to help us improve further

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

1 hour ago, Chirag S. said:

it was great experience to drive on side slopping first time. thanks to @Srikumar for tips for smooth side slopping. Thanks to @rahimbhai for encouragement through out the drive.... 

Seems like you guys had a lot of enjoyment. So happy to hear that. Missed it  this time. Surely will join with my offroad family soon. 

I will be BACK!!!!

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use