•  
Advertise here

Dodge Ram modifications

6 minutes ago, Muzurisani said:

Hi guys!

Need your assistance in finding a workshop to modify my Dodge RAM 1500 sport 2017.

Any advice or idea on the topic will be highly appreciated

Hi @Muzurisani could you please define what you mean with modification?

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Well, will try to explain.

I’ve decided to join one of the Carnity’s dessert trips. While going through the check list I’ve found that my car doesn’t have front towing hooks. Cause it is a sport version. In web I’ve checked, that I could take out part of the front bumper and install it there. Unfortunately, hooks are not available at local dealer. Further I understand that the front bumper is anyway too low to go on a serious trip, so I’m thinking to change it in to off-road bumper with higher clearance and approach angle. Want to see how enough is it in the dessert and maybe further lift the car and upgrade suspension.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Muzurisani said:

Well, will try to explain.

I’ve decided to join one of the Carnity’s dessert trips. While going through the check list I’ve found that my car doesn’t have front towing hooks. Cause it is a sport version. In web I’ve checked, that I could take out part of the front bumper and install it there. Unfortunately, hooks are not available at local dealer. Further I understand that the front bumper is anyway too low to go on a serious trip, so I’m thinking to change it in to off-road bumper with higher clearance and approach angle. Want to see how enough is it in the dessert and maybe further lift the car and upgrade suspension.

@Colin Jordan did you had to install tow hooks on the Dodge ?

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."