COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 21 Aug 2020

Srikumar

1 hour ago, Javier Lucero said:

Any space left on this drive. Would like to join. Many thanks!

@Javier Lucero since there is no one else on the waitlist I have added your name. See you tomorrow morning. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, RaYan E said:

can i join this ride @Srikumar. Would like to join and cancel my RSVP in fossil Rock. Let me know if possible.

Hi @RaYan E you are added on to this drive. Please ensure that you sign out of the other drive to avoid confusion

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

DRIVE RSVP IS CLOSED

Convoy Numbering

1. Srikumar - Lead
2. David Ortells - Second Lead
3. Sinol
4. Sreejith
5. Hardik Mody
6. Sara
7. Nivin
8. Sajit
9. Ammar naji
10. Javier Lucero
11. Kailas
12. topgear
13. Vijaysekhar
14. Rayan E
15. Pancho - Sweep

We shall be using Carnity Channel 2 Frequency tomorrow. So please turn on your radio as soon as you reach the deflation point. See you at 5:00 AM tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks everyone. 
@Srikumarthanks for the drive and helpful tips on the suitable tyre pressure. It always nice to go to Pink Rock and the experience is always different.   

@Nivinthanks for your help when all my tyres were grossly under inflated. On the way out the reading of the compressor is consistent with the petrol station. Maybe I should change the battery. Where did you get your tyre pressure gauge ? 

@Pancho thanks for the tips when I was dealing with the refusal. I was too busy catching up with the car in front  that i forgot to thank you over the radio  

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, topgear said:

Thanks everyone. 
@Srikumarthanks for the drive and helpful tips on the suitable tyre pressure. It always nice to go to Pink Rock and the experience is always different.   

@Nivinthanks for your help when all my tyres were grossly under inflated. On the way out the reading of the compressor is consistent with the petrol station. Maybe I should change the battery. Where did you get your tyre pressure gauge ? 

@Pancho thanks for the tips when I was dealing with the refusal. I was too busy catching up with the car in front  that i forgot to thank you over the radio  

@topgear you get those in Carrefour for AED20 (mostly out of stock) and in Dragon Mart for 10-15.

I got it from DM when I went for the compressor and met @Sinol at the flag shop.

Edited by Nivin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use