Mohamed Seidam has been promoted to fewbie level

Gaurav

I am so delighted to learn this good news . Another small step in climbing the Off road ladder and yet bigger one in bearing responsibility and ensuring safety to self and others.

Thank you @Gaurav for all the support and help all along. @Frederic I always read your valuable “ gold mine “ posts that are related to technique and desert navigation , todays one I already have on my smart phone but it feels easier now.Thank you.

Brother @Rahimdad I am overwhelmed with your appreciation and tolerance to others .

Some another leaders still I haven’t driven with them yet but surely the pleasure will be all mine to see you all in near future drives. 

thank you all  fine people here and congratulations for all who were promoted.

Look far beyond dunes and if you can reach be ready To go further , it’s not our vehicles who carry us but our self determined spirit do!

cheers and drive safe 🌷👍🚙

Mohamed 

2 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Mumtaz ya Habibi ( Excellent my dear friend)   @Mohamed Seidam 

Thank you dear friend and colleague 😉@Chaitanya D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

I am so delighted to learn this good news . Another small step in climbing the Off road ladder and yet bigger one in bearing responsibility and ensuring safety to self and others.

Thank you @Gaurav for all the support and help all along. @Frederic I always read your valuable “ gold mine “ posts that are related to technique and desert navigation , todays one I already have on my smart phone but it feels easier now.Thank you.

Brother @Rahimdad I am overwhelmed with your appreciation and tolerance to others .

Some other leaders still I haven’t driven with them yet but surely the pleasure will be all mine to see you all in near future drives. 

thank you all  fine people here and congratulations for all who were promoted.

Look far beyond dunes and if you can reach be ready To go further , it’s not our vehicles that carry us but our self determined spirit do!

cheers and drive safe 🌷👍🚙

Edited by Mohamed Seidam
  • Like (+1) 1

Well said @Mohamed Seidam. Really well deserved promotion, congratulations. I have seen many people come and make suggestions without realizing how busy we all get with our daily work and weekends in the desert. I appreciate that you took the initiative after making a suggestion and it is now one of the most popular threads. I anxiously wait for new videos to be posted on it every week to learn from what is being done on all the different drives we have at different levels. I do feel so many people record these moments or have the opportunity to do so and wish for more contributions and like minded people to access and understand how we handle different recoveries. Thank you for taking the time and effort to post such gems.

• Thanks (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

Well said @Mohamed Seidam. Really well deserved promotion, congratulations. I have seen many people come and make suggestions without realizing how busy we all get with our daily work and weekends in the desert. I appreciate that you took the initiative after making a suggestion and it is now one of the most popular threads. I anxiously wait for new videos to be posted on it every week to learn from what is being done on all the different drives we have at different levels. I do feel so many people record these moments or have the opportunity to do so and wish for more contributions and like minded people to access and understand how we handle different recoveries. Thank you for taking the time and effort to post such gems.

Thank you @Rahimdad for your kind and encouraging words. We do our best to share the passion with all other enthusiasts in this excellent forum in an attempt that all angles point toward learning the safe way how to master the world of driving on sand.

cheers and wish you good day 🚙🙏🏻🌷

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use