Advertise here

New off-road driving project launched in Abu Dhabi

The Abu Dhabi government stole our idea which we have developed over the past 4 years. Learning off-roading in your own vehicle while enjoying off-roading. Confused whether to give a pat on our back or kick my back side.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Rahimdad said:

The Abu Dhabi government stole our idea which we have developed over the past 4 years. Learning off-roading in your own vehicle while enjoying off-roading. Confused whether to give a pat on our back or kick my back side.

Copyright violations at it's finest😬 Don't worry we'll grab their routes💪

• Haha (+1) 1

Doing Fewbie and Intermediate drives in AD is a completely different experience and something that can be fully cherished only in winters. 

And with the ease of the new drive through DPI test (without appointment) I would love to be in AD every weekend.

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Yasas Dharmadasa our fight is not with the government here. As long as we share the same interests let's see how we can help them with our experience to make things better.

Brilliant initiative and thankfully they have posted with disclaimer, very important for safety.

image.png

DCT-Off-Road-Disclaimer.pdf

• WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 hours ago, Rahimdad said:

@Yasas Dharmadasa our fight is not with the government here. As long as we share the same interests let's see how we can help them with our experience to make things better.

@RahimdadAs I thought your expression was somewhat frustration I only suggested. Otherwise same interests on work are complimented.

4 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Doing Fewbie and Intermediate drives in AD is a completely different experience and something that can be fully cherished only in winters. 

And with the ease of the new drive through DPI test (without appointment) I would love to be in AD every weekend.

Once in a month may be okay

• Totally Agree (+2) 1