•  

COVID19 Compliant - Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Khatim - Abu Dhabi - 22 Jan 2021

Asif Hussain

40 minutes ago, Alex Sidorov said:

How is expected weather condition. Last weekend I drove all the way from AUH in fog and drive got cancelled. This morning was pretty foggy in the city

strong wind and dust so far. I actually prefer to know beforehand if it will be cancelled or not before going there

@Hasan Wahlan @Hashem Rihan @Amanda Milnes 

welcome to Carnity Offroad club

Kindly reply with a small introduction:

• Which 4x4 are you driving/bringing to drive ?
  • Any prior offroading experience ? If so please specify.
  • Does your vehicle have front and back tow points and are they in perfect condition ?

As a perfect preparation for your first drive with us, please go through the Absolute Newbie Briefing video posted below which really helps in getting you to understand the first basic essentials, so please watch it with full attention:

MUST WATCH: NEWBIE VIDEO BRIEFING

For your first drive, please bring a tire pressure gauge and a deflator so you can deflate your tires. These are readily available in ACE Hardware, Apex Hardware, Adventure HQ or tire shops and hardware shops near you.

If you do have offroad gear such as a flag, shovel, recovery rope or others, please bring it along as well.

If you have a UHF Radio you can bring it along, and program it to the Carnity Frequencies as per the below post. If you don't have radio we will provide spare radio to use. From the second drive onward you need to get your own radio.

Toyota land cruiser 2002

I've some driving experience went to some off road drives with friends 

Yes it have front and rear tows

Edited by Hasan Wahlan
  • Like (+1) 1

Ford expedition 2018 xlt with two front tow rings and i fitted the tow hitch with a D ring. All in good condition

No off-roading experience except casual drives to camp/bbq sites in Qudra.

have some basic gear like shovel, tow rope and a rapid deflator. My inflator is quite slow but it is doing the job. Got the radio and programmed the channels

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use