COVID 19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Middle Earth (somewhere south of Solar Park) - Dubai - 12 Mar 2021

Ale Vallecchi

Thanks a lot @Ale Vallecchi for saturating this drive with Thrill, Adventure and New learning experiences. It was good to see that everyone handled the challenges thrown at them very well. 
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to be the Center Forward, its always fun helping others out and rerouting the convoy, furthermore it really enhanced the overall drive experience.

@varunmehndiratta, Your skills have progressed a lot since we last met, seeing you were able to tail me throughout the drive 😂, Well done.

@Niki Patel, It was nice seeing you again, been a long time since the RAK drive. I will be visiting Fewbie drives more often to meet up 😂

@Mehmet Volga, It was nice meeting you in person, amazing personality, and skills offroad. I was truly amazed by your skills with handling all those recoveries.

Edited by MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ
  • Like (+1) 5

13 hours ago, MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ said:

@Mehmet Volga, It was nice meeting you in person, amazing personality, and skills offroad. I was truly amazed by your skills with handling all those recoveries.

Thank you @MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ It was my pleasure. You did most of the work as an excellent CF! See you soon on next drives!

• Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ said:

@Niki Patel, It was nice seeing you again, been a long time since the RAK drive. I will be visiting Fewbie drives more often to meet up 😂

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ I really look forward to that and make sure not to wait 3 months to join us fewbies again :) ... I wish your son success in his exams and look forward to him joining you again on these drives... you both are father-son goals as I cannot wait to bring my boy when he gets a bit older!  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use