•  

COVID19 compliant - Saturday Afternoon - Fewbie Plus Desert drive - Nazwa to Big Red via Pink Rock - 27 Mar 2021

Foxtrot Oscar

Hi @Fabien Monleau thanks for signing up to the drive ; however I understand you are still at Newbie level. This drive is for Fewbie drives with 5 or more fewbie drives therefore I will have to remove you. I hope to drive with you soon 😊

• Like (+1) 2

Angela @Foxtrot Oscar I have a doubt. I was contemplating getting a COVID 19 Vaccine. Should I keep myself away from the drives after vaccination? If so for how many days? I didn't book an appointment yet but please clarify this for the information to all. Didn't see any thread regarding this. 

27 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Angela @Foxtrot Oscar I have a doubt. I was contemplating getting a COVID 19 Vaccine. Should I keep myself away from the drives after vaccination? If so for how many days? I didn't book an appointment yet but please clarify this for the information to all. Didn't see any thread regarding this. 

Getting vaccinated is not contraindications to work or drive as long as you are symptomatic , meaning no side symptoms from the vaccine , it’s different than being COVID 19 positive .

Just now, Mohamed Seidam said:

Getting vaccinated is not contraindications to work or drive as long as you are symptomatic , meaning no side symptoms from the vaccine , it’s different than being COVID 19 positive .

I took the vaccine my self and after half hour observation I jumped back to operate 😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Thomas Varghese said:

There's no protocol in place re the vaccine @Thomas Varghese each individual has a unique reaction and you won't know until you've had it. My advice is to see how it goes and let us know if you feel under the weather and can't make a drive. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

16 hours after the first jab, I was on a IM convoy..... depends.... as prescribed by @Mohamed Seidam.  I have completed my 2nd Jab a couple of weeks back with no symptoms... thankfully. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks for the clarification for the vaccine procedures and subsequent drives in the club @Foxtrot Oscar, Dr. @Mohamed Seidam & @Ashok chaturvedi. I was neutral towards my attitude towards vaccination but as it seems its going to become the norm as Covid 19 is here to stay I was contemplating taking the vaccine soon when its provided free. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hi @Foxtrot Oscar I had to leave my Friday drive due to some personal engagement. So this will be my only drive for the weekend can you add me as wait-list for first drive (instead of presently being second drive wait-list). 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Hi @Foxtrot Oscar I had to leave my Friday drive due to some personal engagement. So this will be my only drive for the weekend can you add me as wait-list for first drive (instead of presently being second drive wait-list). 

Sorry going ahead with Friday drive, so continue as second drive wait-list.  Thanks @Foxtrot Oscar

• Like (+1) 2

Angela @Foxtrot Oscar kindly waitlist me as my 1st drive of the week. My car is ready to take on the dunes after complete servicing of the engine cooling system. I had left the other drive I joined because of the cooling issue and now I'm neither there nor here as I thought it will take some time to come out of the garage. Fortunately its ready after complete radiator flush, new thermostat and new small fan at the bottom. Hopefully he will remain cool during your drive. Its now normal when I drove it on tarmac. 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use