COVID19 Compliant - Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Area 53 - Sharjah - 21 May 2021

Hi @Ranjan Das @Xavier Treasurer @Rawad Bahsas @Humayun Ghias @Yusuf Esaf @Darren Brooke @Tamas Hoffmann @Lakshmi Narasimhan @Danish Mohammad @Gok Krish @Abdul Rahman AK

Below is the convoy order for tomorrow’s drive... we will be on channel 2 (446031.25)

7CD2D580-3CCB-490C-8C66-E646291F303D.jpeg.a7b008fd19ea1ce9c97cb7193f09b943.jpeg

Have a good night and c u all fully charged for a great adventure at 5:00am.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

@Islam Solimangood morning, I have removed my name from this trip. We have just now arrived home from the Thursday night Fewbie drive in Abu Dhabi.(01:42 am) I will not be in a good state to travel to Sharjah and still be fresh for the drive. 

Thanks for your understanding.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Good night see you all tomorrow on a great drive!!!

Good morning all, its a shame that my alarm failed me, I couldn’t wake up on time. Sorry guys I am not able to join the much awaited drive. My sincere apologies @Islam Solimanand wish you all good drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

Thanks @Islam Soliman, @Tamas Hoffmann, @Abdul Rahman AK for great support, and thank you @Ranjan Dasfor the awesome 2nd lead

Even though we tried to fight destiny by stealing an extra hour, and even though it fired back and got us all jinxed 😂😂, still we all learned a thing or two when it comes to super soft sand refusals with overheating 😅

Cant complain. It was a great drive with y'all

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

10 hours ago, Xavier Treasurer said:

@Islam Solimangood morning, I have removed my name from this trip. We have just now arrived home from the Thursday night Fewbie drive in Abu Dhabi.(01:42 am) I will not be in a good state to travel to Sharjah and still be fresh for the drive. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Thx Xavier .. not a very good plan to have a night drive followed by an early morning drive specially with remote distance in consideration .. hope to c u on another drive soon

6 hours ago, Lakshmi Narasimhan said:

Good morning all, its a shame that my alarm failed me, I couldn’t wake up on time. Sorry guys I am not able to join the much awaited drive. My sincere apologies @Islam Solimanand wish you all good drive.

Hi Lakshmi.. we missed you man.. hope to c u on another drive soon

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Islam Soliman said:

Hi Lakshmi.. we missed you man.. hope to c u on another drive soon

Friday morning without drive is like holding coffee mug without coffee in it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Dear @Islam Soliman, thank you for planning and executing the drive which proved challenging and provided learning for each one of us. Thanks too to @Tamas Hoffmannand @abdul Rehman AK for your awesome support and of course to fellow drivers for being such a sport. Hope you guys could manage your better half’s! I got away with a commitment to dinner tonight:-)

see you all soon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use