COVID19 Compliant - Saturday Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Mystery Drive - Sharjah?/Dubai? - 29 May 2021

1 minute ago, varunmehndiratta said:

That would be great if possible...i would know by Friday Eve, if can wait, will apprise you as soon as I have confirmation..  Don't want that team loses an available slot. 

@varunmehndirattayou can let me know on Friday evening. No worries

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Zixuan Huang said:

Apologies@Ale Vallecchi, I have to drop out,

I was promised to have my car back by today from the garage and its not happening.

Enjoy the ride and hope I can join next time!

Hello @Zixuan Huang. Thanks for advising. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jeepie said:

Hi Ale I am so sorry,  but I am not sure if my car will be ready. I am keeping my fingers crossed 

No worries Marjan @Jeepie. Just keep me informed. Thanks. 

Dear Desertanuts,

as promised, here's the convoy order for the drive.

In spite of a few dropouts the convoy actually works out quite nicely. It will allow all the participating Intermediate drivers to tutor, almost 1 on 1, the less experienced members. Given a level of difficulty that, in places, may be challenging at this level, it is a blessing to have quite a few higher ranked drivers, who will take care to show the car immediately following them all the necessary tricks (approach lines, amount of gas, etc.). Each Intermediate member will also be responsible, with the Seniors' supervision, for the recoveries of the car following them.

We will drive as follows:

@Sunil Mathew at Second Lead

@Thomas Varghese in #3 place, tutoring

@jeetu sharma at #4

@Shaaz Sha at #5, tutoring

@shu yang driving at #6

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ will sweep the convoy, and

@Jeepie, who we hope will join us with either her Jeep or Richard's Pajero, will be Flying Sweep.

Now the only thing that remains to be uncovered is the meeting point's location, and the drive's itinerary. You may have guessed, or you many not. Nonetheless, it will be a challenging and interesting Newbie drive, where the Intermediates' experience and knowledge will help the rest of the convoy to face all obstacles. 

Will be in touch tomorrow at 5:00 PM with the final tips. Have a great end of the week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Ale Vallecchi As much as I was looking forward to join this drive I cannot make it this time and will have to drop out due to personal reasons

Hopefully will get a chance in the future to drive with this wonderful bunch.

In case there is any improvement in the scenario I will reach out to you yo check for any possibility of joining.

19 minutes ago, jeetu sharma said:

@Ale Vallecchi As much as I was looking forward to join this drive I cannot make it this time and will have to drop out due to personal reasons

Hopefully will get a chance in the future to drive with this wonderful bunch.

In case there is any improvement in the scenario I will reach out to you yo check for any possibility of joining.

Copy that @jeetu sharma. Hope to see you another time.

5 minutes ago, shu yang said:

@Ale Vallecchi@Thomas Varghese@Jeepie sorry guys  i am going tonight and tomorrow afternoon drives, i don't think i can continue on Saturday, hope to meet you all next weekend. Enjoy!

No worries @shu yang. We'll see you next time. Enjoy your drives.

49 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear Desertanuts,

as promised, here's the convoy order for the drive.

In spite of a few dropouts the convoy actually works out quite nicely. It will allow all the participating Intermediate drivers to tutor, almost 1 on 1, the less experienced members. Given a level of difficulty that, in places, may be challenging at this level, it is a blessing to have quite a few higher ranked drivers, who will take care to show the car immediately following them all the necessary tricks (approach lines, amount of gas, etc.). Each Intermediate member will also be responsible, with the Seniors' supervision, for the recoveries of the car following them.

We will drive as follows:

@Sunil Mathew at Second Lead

@Thomas Varghese in #3 place, tutoring

@jeetu sharma at #4

@Shaaz Sha at #5, tutoring

@shu yang driving at #6

@MUHAMMAD Kashif RAZZAQ will sweep the convoy, and

@Jeepie, who we hope will join us with either her Jeep or Richard's Pajero, will be Flying Sweep.

Now the only thing that remains to be uncovered is the meeting point's location, and the drive's itinerary. You may have guessed, or you many not. Nonetheless, it will be a challenging and interesting Newbie drive, where the Intermediates' experience and knowledge will help the rest of the convoy to face all obstacles. 

Will be in touch tomorrow at 5:00 PM with the final tips. Have a great end of the week.

My dear Desertnauts,

as we just had a couple of dropouts, and since the remaining drivers are all higher ranked than Newbie, I am now pushing up the drive up to Fewbie level. We'll practice more skills and have more fun!!! See you on Saturday.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use