Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Almost Lisaili to Hatmah - Dubai - 18 Dec 2021

Vanessa8580

8 hours ago, Karthik Raptor said:

Thank you all for the amazing drive this morning, it's one of the well planned terrains with a mix of side sloping, straight climbing, and one of the toughest technical drives I have done so far 😎. Enjoyed thoroughly being a sweep for the first time.

We finished on time clocking more than 45kms, and just when I thought I could go home early and have a nap before the fishing trip in the afternoon, something really weird happened. I have heard people getting themselves locked out of their homes with the keys inside, but we managed to get locked out of the car, when inflating the tyres. I just finished inflating one of the tyres and wanted to get my vape from the car and realised none of the doors will open, with all windows up and the car's engine still running 😱. Not sure how we ended up in that situation and the only way I can recreate it, is by pressing down the lock button (pic below) before shutting the door from outside. So either the lock button was pressed down accidentally or something to do with the electronics. I will get the door keypad lock sorted ASAP as a backup, should the same situation happen again.

A big thank you to @Dodi Syahdar for driving me home and back with the spare key, and also to @Vanessa8580, @Rob Soughton, @Joseph Raju for patiently waiting until I got back with the key. Sorry to have wasted your time, and I really appreciate the support.

Until I see you in one of the next drives, have fun. Happy driving!

Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 14.13.18.png

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-18 at 14.14.11.jpeg

@Karthik Raptor Hi, may I know what application do you use to track the drive?

Important Information

Terms of use