UAE Green Desert: Discover Spectacular Transformation After 75-Year Rainfall

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Mahfiz to Bidayer - Sharjah - 24 Dec 2021

Shaaz Sha

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When: 24th December 2021, Friday.

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:

https://goo.gl/maps/PLc9YuWMhqKWShaJ9 (Mahafiz Tree Shade)

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday 2 pm.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

Edited by Shaaz Sha
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• Shaaz Sha changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Mahfiz to Bidayer - Sharjah - 24 Dec 2021

@Shaz ShahHi could you please add me to this waitlist please. This is my preferred drive.

If I'm accepted I'll remove myself from my other drive 

Edited by imranaasghar81
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Chris Wing said:

@Shaaz ShaWL me please, 1st Drive. Thanks

hi @Chris Wing..you can now WL by urself bro.😀

2 hours ago, imranaasghar81 said:

@Shaz ShahHi could you please add me to this waitlist please. This is my preferred drive.

If I'm accepted I'll remove myself from my other drive 

Hi @imranaasghar81..now you have an option to WL urself. Plz use that option brother 👍

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Shaaz Sha said:

hi @Chris Wing..you can now WL by urself bro.😀

Hi @imranaasghar81..now you have an option to WL urself. Plz use that option brother 👍

Done mate 

• Like (+1) 1

@Shaaz Sha I am very sorry but I signed up for this drive without being a Fewbie Plus. My Carnity drive history is about 12 drives in total please decide if I am still allowed to join otherwise drop me from the list. The pressure Sunday evening made me do the mistake...very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Edited by Felix Obst
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Felix Obst said:

@Shaaz Sha I am very sorry but I signed up for this drive without being a Fewbie Plus. My Carnity drive history is about 12 drives in total please decide if I am still allowed to join otherwise drop me from the list. The pressure Sunday evening made me do the mistake...very sorry for the inconvenience. 

hi @Felix Obst, as this is a FB+ drive, you are not allowed to join. sorry about that buddy. Let's catch up in some other drives 😊

44 minutes ago, Russ said:

Hi @Shaz Shah, please add me to the Manage tab, I’ll support. Cheers

Hey buddy...will surely do that.👍

14 hours ago, Chris Wing said:

@Shaaz ShaWL me please, 1st Drive. Thanks

Hi @Chris Wing, you are added. plz confirm

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Shaaz Sha said:

hi @Felix Obst, as this is a FB+ drive, you are not allowed to join. sorry about that buddy. Let's catch up in some other drives 😊

Hey buddy...will surely do that.👍

Hi @Chris Wing, you are added. plz confirm

No issue Shaaz, these are the rules it was my mistake because I wanted to be quick...looking forward to meet you soon! have a great run! 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use