•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 24 Apr 2022

Chaitanya D

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above

When: 24 Apr , Sunday

Meeting time: 5.45 AM  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point:  Lisaili Camel Track 

https://goo.gl/maps/13uogPro16rHtFis5

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 10.00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• RSVP will close on Saturday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on Below Calendar: 

• Like (+1) 4

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 24 Apr 2022

Hi Chaitanya,

After our drive last Sunday, Frederic told us that we could be promoted to Fewie level. I have no clue how to request that, but since there are no Newie drives available next Sunday, I RVSP on yours hoping that you can accept me. Please let me know if I can attend to this one. Thank you.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Ignacio Quindos said:

Hi Chaitanya,

After our drive last Sunday, Frederic told us that we could be promoted to Fewie level. I have no clue how to request that, but since there are no Newie drives available next Sunday, I RVSP on yours hoping that you can accept me. Please let me know if I can attend to this one. Thank you.

Hi @Ignacio Quindos you’ll need to have completed 5 Newbie level drives first. Once that is done you can apply here:

Apply For Promotion

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thanks @Frederic for guiding the members on joining the drives as per their level.

@Savio Fernandes since you are a newbie , please sign out of this drive as this is for fewbie and above levels .Once you progress through, you will be soon eligible for drives as per your level. Thanks for your understanding 🙏

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you @Chaitanya D for adding me.

looking forward to see you at meeting point. 

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, hugo said:

Dear all, unfortunately, I won’t be able to join tomorrow. Have a fun drive

Please remove your rsvp from the drive. 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Friends 

@varunmehndiratta, @Jessica Lambert, @RiaanJH, @Andrew McCarthy, @Alfred Alinazar, @Ashutosh Garg, @Mahmoud Taha, @Abdul Basit Khan, @Peter Hager , @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler

Please note the Convoy listing for tomorrow.

image.png.4017f50458734a88b368640cfd15557d.png

It is my pleasure to inform you all that @varunmehndiratta will be doing his partial lead on this drive and I am sure it will be a lot of fun. Personally I am eager to support his drives when he starts posting them very soon. Great to see how he has progressed along and now - leading 👍

@Alfred Alinazar and @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler will be helping with recoveries if any. 

Kindly bring your radios charged, and your car with a full tank.

We will use radio channel 2 for radio.

Meeting point /Starting point updated on the drive thread and calendar as below

Lisaili Camel Track  https://goo.gl/maps/13uogPro16rHtFis5

Drive start time is 5.45 AM to make the best  before it becomes warm-hot by 10 am and exit .

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Chaitanya D said:

Dear Friends 

@varunmehndiratta, @Jessica Lambert, @RiaanJH, @Andrew McCarthy, @Alfred Alinazar, @Ashutosh Garg, @Mahmoud Taha, @Abdul Basit Khan, @Peter Hager , @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler

Please note the Convoy listing for tomorrow.

image.png.4017f50458734a88b368640cfd15557d.png

It is my pleasure to inform you all that @varunmehndiratta will be doing his partial lead on this drive and I am sure it will be a lot of fun. Personally I am eager to support his drives when he starts posting them very soon. Great to see how he has progressed along and now - leading 👍

@Alfred Alinazar and @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler will be helping with recoveries if any. 

Kindly bring your radios charged, and your car with a full tank.

We will use radio channel 2 for radio.

Meeting point /Starting point updated on the drive thread and calendar as below

Lisaili Camel Track  https://goo.gl/maps/13uogPro16rHtFis5

Drive start time is 5.45 AM to make the best  before it becomes warm-hot by 10 am and exit .

“If any”. I love the optimism! See you bright and early!

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use