•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan & Nahel (Camp & Drive) - Abu Dhabi- 12 Nov 2022

Kailas

Drive Info

The plan is to camp near the start location on 11th night from 9PM. Camping is optional and not mandatory. Members who do not wish to camp can join at the starting point at 6 am on 12th November, Saturday. In the drive, we plan to cover areas around Nahel and Sweihan. Expect tall dunes, criss-crossing and if lucky some nice bowls.

We request every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines, etiquettes and responsibilities.

MUST READ AND COMPLY

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and Above 

When:  12 November 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 6.00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://maps.app.goo.gl/ymz7oQtjeyAWAnDX8?g_st=ic

Approximate finish time: 10.00 AM

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Mandatory off-road gears: Tire deflator, tire pressure gauge, compressor, walkie-talkie radio, off-road flag, shovel, first-aid kit and fire extinguisher.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• This drive is limited to 10 cars only.
  • If the RSVP is full, you can add your name to the waitlist, once anyone drops, you will be moved to the RSVP list.
  • RSVP will close a day prior to preparing a convoy list.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - Without any exceptions.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 5

I will be camping as well with my wife. Will probably come a bit earlier around 7pm to set up before dark. Or even before that, need to check what time is the sunset))

Edited by AlexM
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Great @Haitham Khattab and @AlexM. I will look for some nice areas around the start point and post it tomorrow for camping.

@Ashutosh Garg, @Senthil Kumar,

and @Brett Eicher please let me know if you will be joining the drive so I can update the rsvp accordingly.

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Kailas said:

Great @Haitham Khattab and @AlexM. I will look for some nice areas around the start point and post it tomorrow for camping.

@Ashutosh Garg, @Senthil Kumar,

and @Brett Eicher please let me know if you will be joining the drive so I can update the rsvp accordingly.

Cheers.

@Kailas thanks for adding, iam available for tomorrow drive 

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Kailas said:

Good evening...please let me know who all will be interested to camp tomorrow night before the drive.

Not a great fan of camping @Kailas. never tried and not prepared :-) ...will join at meeting point directly

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use