•  

Full Day Intermediate Desert Drive - Liwa Yellow Truck - Abu Dhabi - 01 Dec 2022

JeromeFJ

3 hours ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

Dear @JeromeFJ - Apologies, My co passenger wanted to join the yellow truck drive, and unfortunately she has some commitment hence I will miss this, and do next day YT drivez, will miss the driving with this fantastic convoy though...

☹️☹️☹️☹️

• Well Done (+2) 1

3 hours ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

Dear @JeromeFJ - Apologies, My co passenger wanted to join the yellow truck drive, and unfortunately she has some commitment hence I will miss this, and do next day YT drivez, will miss the driving with this fantastic convoy though...

Hi @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, we will miss you, but I'm sure you will enjoy the next day. Thanks for informing.

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, JeromeFJ said:

Hi @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, we will miss you, but I'm sure you will enjoy the next day. Thanks for informing.

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler see you in the sand on Friday - am driving with Islam

4 hours ago, Beide Worku said:

@JeromeFJ sadly I won't be able to be on this dirve despite all my planning and effort . I am still away for business and seems I won't be able to make it in time. Wish the crew a great drive, enjoy! 

Sorry to hear that @Beide Worku despite all the planning and preparation efforts... I'm sure you will have another opportunity.

Thanks for infoming

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear Desert Divers, 

@Haitham Khattab @Sunil Mathew @Rob S @Tom B @Gok Krish @Santoso Marjuki @Imteeaz @Mario Cornejo

Last checks for tomorrow's drive. 

Please make sure that your vehicle is in the best conditions, that you have a spare wheel , and the tools to change it. Take all your recovery gears (rope, soft shackles, D shackles, jack, ...)

Make sur you have min 100l fuel total with you. If you need jerrycan(s) ensure they are properly strapped inside or outside the car, and take a funnel with you.

Welcome to the two last joiners @Imteeaz and @Santoso Marjuki, please make sure you read totally all the posts above, and comply with the recommendations.

Any question you can ask here or to my WhatsApp +971 5 8862 0942.

If you drive in the morning from Dubai, please make sure you allow for sufficient time to refill close to the meeting point (it might be busy) and you have a bit of rest before going into the 8h drive.

I will share later today the convoy orders, stay tuned !

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

10 minutes ago, JeromeFJ said:

Dear Desert Divers, 

@Haitham Khattab @Sunil Mathew @Rob S @Tom B @Gok Krish @Santoso Marjuki @Imteeaz @Mario Cornejo

Last checks for tomorrow's drive. 

Please make sure that your vehicle is in the best conditions, that you have a spare wheel , and the tools to change it. Take all your recovery gears (rope, soft shackles, D shackles, jack, ...)

Make sur you have min 100l fuel total with you. If you need jerrycan(s) ensure they are properly strapped inside or outside the car, and take a funnel with you.

Welcome to the two last joiners @Imteeaz and @Santoso Marjuki, please make sure you read totally all the posts above, and comply with the recommendations.

Any question you can ask here or to my WhatsApp +971 5 8862 0942.

If you drive in the morning from Dubai, please make sure you allow for sufficient time to refill close to the meeting point (it might be busy) and you have a bit of rest before going into the 8h drive.

I will share later today the convoy orders, stay tuned !

Thanks @JeromeFJ for accepting me for this long-awaited drive.

super excited - can barely work....

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use